Monday, September 17, 2007
















Let's get away from it all. Take the train to Spain.
Exciting Spanish circle skirt posted by Denisebrain, she of the very trim waist and an impressive Alfred Shaheen collection. I just love the stick figure-like blank faced figures. And the line drawings of the cafe chairs with a lone waiter standing watch, and the tiles on the red roofs. Great colorway with the beige keeping the light blue, red and pink very grounded, very earthy. Ms. Denisebrain is including the cute pink top.
Too small for me, alas. Didn't I just write something about a trim waistline? Drat.
An oncoming freight train, this transportation-themed circle skirt is about to run off the rails. I love how the train is about to run right off the skirt and mow down the viewer. Just like in the Lumiere brothers L'arrivée d'un train en gare de La Ciotat. I love the mixture of fushia, deep avocado and teal. I love how it repeats over and over around the skirt. Look out.
Both are small. Spain has a 25 inch waist, but the train is a real tight squeeze at 22".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home