Friday, September 10, 2010


















Photo from Hillbillyfilly


A lovely and unique Egyptian print skirt. Hieroglyphics and Egyptians, venerating and offering stylized gifts to what looks like Hathor holding someone's hand. The hieroglyphs themselves appear to be upside-down, but that is a minor quibble. I love the sketchy feeling of the drawings, that loose mid-century style illustration.

This would look adorable on you. It's got a 28 inch waist, and a 28 inch length, so it's too long for me. But perhaps you are taller, nu?

Happy New Year and l'shana tova. I hope 5771 is a good year.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna Rossi-Camus said...

I bought this skirt! It's fab, and part of my growing collection!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Jenna Rossi-Camus said...

I bought this skirt! It's fab and part of my growing collection of egypto-fashion. thanks for featuring it!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home