Wednesday, November 28, 2007





Meow. This lovely lion blouse in pure silk totally cheered me up one dismal day, not too long ago. Just look at the polka dots on the bodies of these little lions. I love the halo effect of the manes and the verticle lines that evoke the bars of a cage. Look at those active tufts on the end of their tails, and the fierce but cute expressions on their faces.

Alas, I was too weary even to share this with you, goslings. I was just putting one foot in front of the other. Unfortunately this one sold some time ago.

I tell you, 2007 has been one crapola of a year. I am counting the minutes until it's done.

If this post was one of those dreaded Xmas letters, I would point out that 2007 was an amazing year for injuries. In June, I had a concussion, and how I've pulled, and perhaps torn, my left hamstring.

At least I've accomplished something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home