Thursday, August 14, 2008






Well goslings, I'm off the the left coast for a week to see my parents, Esmeralda and Reginald.

I hope to be able to blog from there, and post photos of flea markets, ukulele duets, horse races and fish tacos but we'll just have to see how that goes. Esmeralda and Reggie are Luddites so their ancient computer might not be up to the task.

There's a reason for this Barbra Steisand photo. Here's an inspirational video from Color Me Barbra that I've been seriously enjoying. It's got a travel theme, and Babs wears a brilliant patchwork rainbow maxi dress as she performs in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Don't miss the cocktail rings and glittery make-up. I wish that stylist could come over to my place right now to fix my hair and help me pack. When flying, I believe one should look as mod as possible. I always wear something Pucci-esque that makes flight attendants want to chat. It recalls the glamorous age of air travel, and who doesn't want to remember that?

There are many reasons to love Barbra. She's got some glorious pipes on her, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home