Friday, December 01, 2006





Another one for the Polyester Museum of Fine Arts. Exquisite Aubrey Beardsley drawings. One is, I believe, a costume sketch for Sarah Bernhardt, and on the back, it looks to me like Salome with the head of John the Baptist, absolutely the perfect novelty print for your bum.

This cheery frock is a small to medium and you can get it here.

I am currently on vacation. This means that instead of blogging, I am out there pawing through the racks at a vintage store near you. I'd love to have a live feed of novelty prints from around the world, but don't have the equipment. If I just had a tv show, or a philanthropist with a big fat endowment check for the Polyester Museum of Fine Arts, then you'd get novelty prints everyday and all the time. Is that too much to ask for?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home